For returning undergraduate residents, our room selection process kicks off in January. Students will not be required to pay a room deposit for Fall 2019 reservations.
- January 7-31: All returning residents MUST begin their housing application in the One housing portal.
- January 16: Interest Meeting for Off-Campus Housing (Rising Seniors)
- January 23 & 30: Information Sessions on Housing Selection Process
- February 4-11: Roommate Selection
- February 11-15: Same Hall/Same Room Selection (for current sophomores, junior and seniors)
- February 18 – March 15: Open Room Selection (rising seniors, juniors and sophomores)
Students who do not begin their housing application by January 31, 2019, may experience delays in the room selection process.
Housing Selection for Commuter Students
For current commuter students who are interested in moving on campus for Fall 2019, our room selection process begins in February. Students will not be required to pay a room deposit for Fall 2019 reservations.
- February 4-28: All students MUST begin their housing application in the One housing portal.
- March 18-22: Commuter students with a completed housing application will receive an individual time ticket for Open Room Selection.
- March 25-April 1: Open Room Selection, during which students may select a room for Fall 2019.
Students who do not begin their housing application by February 28 may experience delays in the room selection process.
Housing rates per semester for 2019-2020 are as follows:
- Kennedy/Newman/Primo/Secondo: $2180, double; $2680, single
- Anniversary/Terzo/Petrik: $2445, double; $2945, single
- Quarto: $2650, double; $3150, single
Meal plan rates will be available soon.
Students seeking exceptions to our Residential Living Policy should also be familiar with the following dates for our Fall 2019 exception process:
- January 14-25: Application period for Fall 2019 housing exceptions
- January 28-31: Housing Exception applications reviewed
- January 31: Exception decisions sent via email
- February 8: Exception appeals due
- February 15: Appeal responses sent via email