The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness produces annual, semester-by-semester and other ad hoc aggregated statistical reports based on Bellarmine University's admissions, retention and enrollment census data. Additionally, IR&E collaborates with faculty and administrative committees, schools, departments and various staff offices to coordinate evaluation and assessment research where Bellarmine data are required. The current versions of these standing reports are collected below.
If a previous years' reports are needed and do not appear below, or to ask IR&E to compile and/or analyze enrollment data beyond what is provided in the reports below, please submit a Data Request form. An archive of reports is also available to staff and faculty through One Bellarmine.
For information about Bellarmine's participation in external surveys, compliance with higher education statutes, accountability initiatives and institutional assessment efforts, view the navigation menu to the right.
For Fast Facts about BU, visit the Office of Communication and Public Affairs' Fast Facts page or download the PDF version here.
Academic Program Reports
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
Overall student enrollment numbers, inclusive of both entering and returning student populations, broken down by academic level (undergraduate vs. graduate) and course load (full- or part-time). Calculated FTE (by the SACS, IPEDS, and BU internal standards) are also included in this report.
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- Headcount and Credit Hours, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Fall Enrollment by School, Ten-Year Trend (2011-2020)
Overall student headcount by school/college. Includes a table and graph disaggregated by academic level.
- Full-Time Fall Enrollment by School and Major (2015-2020)
Full-time student headcount by school/college. Includes a table and graph disaggregated by academic level.
by Major and Class
by Major and Course Load
by Major and Sex
by Ethnicity-Race and Course Load
by Ethnicity-Race and Sex
Unduplicated Headcount and FTE
Incoming First-Time Full-Time Fall Cohort Reports
Retention and Graduation Reports